Changes for PDAP:PDTREE for version 1.07
- The contents of an FIC (File of Independent Contrasts) can be displayed in the text pane
of a pdap window showing the contrasts vs. contrasts plot (aka 'Screen 9').
- The information in the CI file (confidence and prediction intervals) generated by DOS
PDAP are now available via commands available from the rooted regression plot (aka 'Screen 9B').
- The module 'Scattergram Regression Diagnostics' now has two scripting commands to retrieve
the correlation coefficient and p Value of the regression. This is the module used by PDAP for
regular statistics (e.g., screens 1-8).
- A problem caused generating FIC files to hang.
- If a tree containing polytomies was loaded and immediately saved to PDI format, the
resulting PDI file would not be readable by PDTREE or other DOS PDAP applications.
Changes for PDAP:PDTREE for version 1.06
- If a tree has one or more missing branch lengths, PDAP will alert you and either not create a
scattergram or, if a scattergram exists, not update the window when a tree is changed. Although in
many cases the calculations would proceed as if the undefined lengths were equal to 1.0, the user
was never informed of this. Also bad values were being written when the tree was exported to a
- Many bug fixes related to exporting to PDI format. Note that you can export more than two characters
to a PDI file, the additional characters appearing as added columns in the 'tip data' section of the PDI file.
DOS PDTREE will ignore these columns.
Last update of this page 26 August 2005